Residence | Located in the quiet part of Val Thorens, Les Balcons, the chalet Val 2400 has 27 high standing apartments which can welcome from 4 to 14 persons.
From your balcony, you will have an outstanding view on the slopes and the resort. You will appreciate the charm of the Austrian stove in a wooden living room. A relaxing space with sauna and hammam is at your disposal.
- From the slopes: 150 m / return by ski (intermediate level required).
- From the first ski lifts: 300 m.
- From the center of the resort: 5-10 minutes walk.
Opening hours of the reception, check-in/check-out procedure:
- From Sunday to Friday: from 8am till 12pm / from 4pm till 7pm.
- On Saturday: from 8am till 8pm.
- Arrival: check-in on Saturday from 5pm.
- Departure: check-out on Saturday, inventory of fixtures before 10am.
- In case of late arrival please call the reception at +33(0)4 79 00 85 37 before 6pm and you will make an arrangement to pick up the keys.
Equipment in the residence:
- Relaxing area (sauna + hammam) open every day from 10am till 8pm (not supervised).
- Internet wireless access in each apartment.
- Pub Red Fox open every day from 4pm till 2am.
- Sport 2000 ski rental shop.
Deposit: 500€ per apartment to be paid on the arrival (cash or credit card except American Express).
Local tax: 2.53€ per night per person since the 01/01/2019.
- Access to the sauna and the hammam every day from 10am till 8pm.
- Beds will be made upon your arrival (except for beds in the living-room).
- For beds in the living room: bed linen, one blanket and pillow are provided.
- 1 large towel and 1 small towel per person.
- Change of towels on half stay EXCEPT FOR SHORT STAY AND RESORT EVENTS.
- Welcome cleaning kit (1 dishcloth, 2 tabs for dishwasher, 1 sponge, 1 100ml-bottle of wash liquid and 1 100ml-bottle of cleaning product) EXCEPT FOR SHORT STAY AND RESORT EVENTS.
- End of stay cleaning (except for the kitchen/dishes, balcony and bins) EXCEPT FOR SHORT STAY AND RESORT EVENTS.
- Digital TV on flat screen.
- Wireless access in the apartment.
- Ski lockers.
- 1 bag of logs for the Austrian stove EXCEPT FOR SHORT STAY AND RESORT EVENTS.
- Luggage room.
- Loan of baby equipment (on request according to availabilities): baby chair, child’s booster seat, baby bed (bed mattress and linen not provided), baby bath and bottle warmer.
- Loan of raclette and fondue machine (on request according to availabilities).
- Covered car park: 75€ /car /week (max height: 2,10m).
- Animals accepted: 75€ /animal /week.
- Delivery of bread and pastry on request at the reception.
- Additional bag of logs: 7€.
- Loan of bathrobe: 6€ per week.
For your information, the keys are handed over from 5 pm on the day of arrival and the apartment must be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure.