Residence | Located in the quiet part of Les Balcons in Val Thorens, the Val 2400 chalet comprises 27 high-quality apartments for between 4 and 14 people. Enjoy the incredible view over the resort and slopes from your balcony. The charm of the wood stove in a cosy lounge will be much appreciated after a day on the slopes.
All apartments have free, unlimited WiFi and a living room with:
a fully equipped kitchen area (dishwasher, microwave, cooker with oven and ceramic hob, fridge-freezer, toaster, percolator, etc.)
a dining area,
a lounge with wood stove, telephone and television.
A relaxation area with sauna and hammam is also available.
- Access to the sauna and steam room daily from 10h to 20h
- A wooden bag for the Austrian stove
- Luggage room
- Wifi access in each apartment
- Cleaning and welcoming kit (1 dishcloth, 2 tablets for the dishwasher, 1 sponge, 1 dishcloth, 1 bottle of 100 ml dishwashing liquid and 1 bottle of 100 ml of multipurpose cleaner) (EXCEPT FOR SHORT SAY)
- Towels provided (1 large towel and 1 small towel per person)
- Beds made on arrival (except beds in the living room)
- For the beds of the living room: provision of a blanket, sheets and a pillow per person
- Ski room
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen area and garbage cans)
- Loan of baby beds (without mattress or adapted sheets) and baby chairs on request preferably before arrival according to availability.
- Loan of raclette and fondue equipment (upon request at reception).
EXTRA COST SERVICES
- Covered parking: 75 € / place / week (maximum height: 2.10m) to book before the stay and to pay on arrival - subject to availability.
- Animals accepted: 75 € / animal / week
- Delivery of breads and pastries on request at the reception
- Extra bag of wood: 7 €
- Bathrobe rental: 6 € the week
Deposit: 500 € by CB (Visa or Mastercard)
Tourist tax: 2.47 € per night and per person (from 18 years old)
For your information, the keys are handed over from 5 pm on the day of arrival and the apartment must be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure.
Join us on Facebook :