UCPA youth hostel |
At the UCPA it is an all-inclusive stay: full board, lift passes, equipment loan / option: ski or snowboard lessons depending on the product.
- 366 beds.
- 2 rooms for 4 persons each connected with toilets and shower. (men and women can be together)
The UCPA is an association created in 1965 in order to offer to the greatest number:
- sporting accessibility in all outdoor activities for all levels
- affordable accessibility with the lowest possible internship prices,
- social openness by promoting conviviality, tolerance and social mix.
As a CLIENT, we need you to help us in our project!
The economic accessibility is only viable by setting up a system of mutual assistance, which is why we will ask you during your stay of small services such as:
- in dining room: put the table, clean and leave it clean and tidy,
- at the bar: bring back your empty cups, glasses and bottles,
- at the time of your departure: your participation in a refurbishment of your rooms is essential for our cleaning teams> putting your sheets and pillows in the places provided for this purpose, vacuuming, cleaning your bathroom and emptying your bins ...
We strive to give the most QUALITY and COMFORT to our center, your adherence to these basic principles is essential to help us embellish your stay at the best value for money!
Come experience the UCPA experience!
- bed linen included,
- towels not included,
- stay tax = 0,83€ per person per day,
- caution = 100€ per person,
- parking 50€ the week or 10€ per day during the week-end (to book on spot),
- pets not allowed,
- wifi at the bar only.
Join us on Facebook :